A pink experiment with purple markings, a big hippopotamus-like posterior, black eyes, a round nose, a wide mouth, short ears and short stubby tail that is slightly bigger than Stitch.
Designed to make big waves (or tsunamis). He "walks" by bouncing around on his butt.
Preventing him from reaching a source of water.
- Lilo & Stitch: The Series: Season 1: Episode 1 (as the primary new experiment)
- Lilo & Stitch: The Series: Season 1, Episode 13 (sliding into a wading pool at a party during the final scene)
- Leroy and Stitch (at the stadium after being captured by Leroy)
Voiced by Tress MacNeille, he gives out a series of laughs wimpers, etc. The one word he seems to repeat when sighting a source of water is Namitoo (n-omi-too)
One True Place
His one true place is making waves for surfers.
- Lilo and Stitch feared for Kauai because they think he is going to create an island-flooding tsunami, but it turns out that 520 can control his waves and creates one just big enough to send Gantu to San Francisco.
- He seems to also have some of Lilo's traits as being immature, but is very loyal to his friends.