Jodi Benson is a Guest Star as the voice of Angel's Talking.
On the 1998 VHS edition of The Little Mermaid, Benson appeared as herself during the intro and before and after the previews, telling two Computer-Generated Imagery goldfish named Gil and Phil about then upcoming releases from Disney such as Pocohontas II: Journey to a New World, Mulan, Melody Time, Lady and the Tramp, A Bug's Life and Disney's One Saturday Morning on ABC.
- "Part of Your World" from the movie The Little Mermaid in 1989
- "I Enjoy Being a Girl" from the movie Look Who's Talking Too in 1990
- "Let Me Be Your Wings" with Gary Imhoff from the movie Thumbelina in 1994
- "Thumbelina" with Tony Jay from the movie Thumbelina in 1994
- "Soon" from the movie Thumbelina in 1994
- "Down to the Sea" with Rob Paulsen, Clancy Brown, Kay E. Kuter and Samuel E. Wright in 2000
- "For a Moment" with Tara Strong from the movie The Little Mermaid III: Return to the Sea in 2000
- "Bloom Reprise" from the movie Joseph: King of Dreams in 2000
- "More Than You Take" with David Campbell from the movie Joseph: King of Dreams in 2000
- "Always There" with Roger Bart, Jeff Bennett and Susan Egan in 2001
- "If You Can Dream" with Susie Stevens-Logan, Mary Kay Bergman, Paige O'Hara, Lea Salonga and Christie Houser from the album Disney Princess: The Ultimate Song Collection in 2004
- "You Don't Have to Be a Hero" from the movie Balto III: Wings of Change in 2004
- "I Remember" from the movie The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning in 2008