Richter is a small purple ankylosaurus-like creature, with a lavender stomach, a bulky body and legs, a huge tail with a triangle shape at the end, a round face with a wide mouth, a round nose, black eyes, short ears, a single horn on his head and tiny spikes down his back.
Designed to cause vicious, earth-shattering earthquakes with one thump of his tail or to shake smaller objects with his other limbs. Richter was specifically designed to find the weakest point on a continental plate to cause a massive earthquake that would split a planet in two.
To be encased in a sticky substance
- Lilo and Stitch: The Series: Season 1, Episode 2 (as the primary new cousin)
- Leroy and Stitch: (At the stadium after being captured by Leroy)
Voiced by Tress MacNeille, he is only capable of speaking Tantalog.
One True Place
Making milkshakes at a Nani's rental surf shop to replace the milkshake machine that Stitch broke.
- He is named after the Richter scale
- He is one of the experiments along with Yaarp (613), Yin (501) Yang (502), Kixx (601), Sparky (221), Cannonball (520), Topper, and Clip (177 ) that helped Lilo and Stitch's friendship mend when it was nearly destroyed.
- In Season 1, Episode 1; he agrees to stop the first earthquake he made with a second in exchange for a large orange ball that Stitch possessed. He called it "boochi-boo", the same way Stitch and Angel refer to each other.